Bitcoin

Potir
Hi,
I very love your videos. They are really interesting. I have a question: I've read about Bitcoin last day. Do you know what is Bitcoin? I'm so curious how Bitcoin works. I mean, unfourtanetly, English is not the best and I'm new in programming too. Maybe could you create a video tutorial about the Bitcoin Basics(blockchain, encryptoin, client etc)? To tell how is it working, and you also programming a very simple Bitcoin fork etc. That would be really awesome and interesting I think...:)

P.S.: I sent you this message to your youtube inbox too:) Please help