C# How to wake from sleep at a specific time?

C# How to wake from sleep at a specific time?

Sean Connelly
I have created an application that automates many of my daily routines at work using C# in Visual Studio 2013.
In that application, I am able to place my PC into sleep mode at the end of the day but, have not been able to successfully wake the PC at a specific time the next day.
Any ideas?
Most of the articles I have read on the topic are timer based to wake the PC after X number of seconds.