Problem with ASP.Net video 4

esladvice
First, let me say that I really enjoy your video series and that I learn a lot from watching them.  I am having some problems with my registration page on video 4.  After I made my registration page and tried to register a user I received the following error.

An exception of type 'System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException' occurred in System.Data.dll but was not handled in user code

and the source is

int temp = Convert.ToInt32(com.ExecuteScalar().ToString());

Could anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?