Table Problems in Tutorial 3

05beckga
I am following your ASP.NET Tutorial 3- How to Create a Login website - Creating Database For website and I have hit a problem which hopefully you can assist me with. Firstly let me say thank you as so far I have found your videos very helpful and I have learnt lots.

I have followed tutorial 3 exactly up until you save "UserData" table in Registration.mdf database. At this point when you save the table you get a dialogue box headed "Choose Name" containing the message "Enter a Name for the table". However, for me on pressing the "Save Table" icon I get a dialogue box headed "Save" comprising a window explorer screen showing a "Documents library" section(my documents) with the file name of "dbo.table_2" and a Save as type "SQL files (*.sql)". Possibly I do not save the table to the correct directory path (what should the path be please). But when I save the table into "Document Library" I cannot find the table under within the Table section of the Registration.mdf under Data Connections. Your assistants would be very much appreciated. Many Thanks.