bootstrap grid system

mz

bootstrap grid system

mz
Hi,

I am currently following this tutorial to create a bootstrap website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTLRdrRQyN4

I am having difficulty understanding the section at 1:02:41 where the columns are being placed.

According to the tutorial when using this col-md-4 when I resize my webpage at a medium size the columns should stack horizontally.

A medium sized screen is from 992px - 1200px and my laptop screen is 1358px which is a large size and when I get to 992px the columns are not stacking horizotally and remain in the 3 columns.

Can I please have some help in understanding why this is?

I hope to hear from some of you.

Best wishes,