hed out and tou

ylq

hed out and tou

ylq
On the third day of traveling in Vietnam, the most interesting thing is to go diving in the sea. I'm very much looking forward to this wonderful underwater journey. I can't wait until the water has been launched. Before going into the water, the tour guide told us to pay attention to: "After going into the water, there will be tinnitus, do n��t be afraid, it ��s just caused by the increased water pressure ..." Oh my God! I patted my head heavily and wanted to Come and experience this uncomfortable tinnitus, I have already experienced it on the plane. I started to retreat, begging my mother: "Forget it, mother, I won't dive anymore. I don't want to experience the feeling of being read a curse. It's really uncomfortable!" Mom smiled and encouraged me "It's okay, the ears will not be too uncomfortable, and there will be a coach to accompany you, he will teach you how to relieve the pain. Go dive bravely, don't be afraid!" Well, then I will give it a try! Finally it's my turn Lay! I have heavy lead tied around my waist. I slowly walked into the water with the coach. Around the escalator, there were a few jellyfish playing around.
Following the instructor's simple learning how to breathe in the sea, I took the oxygen rod and entered the water excitedly. "Wow, wow ..." "Cough, cough, cough ..." As soon as I entered the water, I started to dance in a panic, and floated out of the water in disarray, so salty seawater! The teacher of the sea gave me this not serious The students took a lesson lesson �� breathing in the sea is not so simple! After learning this lesson, I patiently learned the diving breathing points with the instructor several times before starting the real diving journey. Wow! The world under the sea is really wonderful! The bottom of the sea is covered with rocks of different shapes, swaying seaweed covers the rocks, like dancing fairies; beautiful coral is like a pile of colorful diamonds Newport Cigarettes, decorated with rocky sand ; Various fishes that can't be named, or shuttle among the seaweeds, or swim past me, Youzaiyouzai, very comfortable. A small yellow-and-black fish swam past me, and I reached out and touched it. It raised a pair of big round eyes, glared at me unfriendlyly, and wriggled away to swim away! Suddenly, a lot of small fish swam over me because of its leisure Online Cigarettes. I was shocked and hurried to the surface. It turned out that the fish food lost by my mother attracted this group of greedy fish! "Mom Cigarettes For Sale, you are really naughty, I I almost thought I became the food for this group of small fish! "I said happily:" Fortunately, I listened to you and persevered! Diving is so fun, the sea is beautiful and interesting, I really hope that I can be one of the sea Fish, the beautiful diving trip that you ca n��t see every day ends soon, but the wonderful experience it brings to me, like a pearl, is always cherished in my memory and cannot be forgotten<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes